Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What the Analog Mustache rides.


You may have asked yourself what does the Analog Mustache ride? Well here is the first installment, my history with bikes is kind of like Jerry Seinfeld's take on dating. I get really excited and then after a few rides find minor detail to cause my utter disdain and then off to the next. As many of you who know me have heard I think any bike with out drop bars is for nerds, or huckers as the case may be but more on that later. I feel like riding comfortably in the drops is a badge of honor and inclusion into esoteric excellence. But riding my race bike home hammered way getting old so I defiled this beauty. It's a early 80's Colnago Super and I have turned it into a nerd bike. Yuck. This is the most self depreciating I get, so don't get used to it.

1 comment:

  1. Those bars are a little wacky but the rest of that bike is 110% legit. Real nice. There's a purpose to it as well. That's where the 10% bonus points come in.

    ReplyDelete