Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Rapha










A few pic's I liked from Rapha's Japan trip, the clothes drying are a classic look at a cyclist's life and standing in a shop with a blank stare, wondering what do do next, is pretty much my day to day. I'm usally know to not be the biggist fan of Japanese bikes and parts but I really like the look of that Kalavinka frame. Oh and what is the deal with all of these fixed freestyle edits popping up, every 19 year old photography student thinks that just because he has been riding a fixed gear for 6 month's he should make a movie. Enough. It's at the point that I think a track bike with 23c tires and no brakes is reasonable compared to these wretched 700cmx bikes with 40mm stems, 45c tires and the seat 3'' too low.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Matt you just made my Makino smile a little bit on the inside.

    ReplyDelete